- You may place your order on-line.
- We update our website on a daily basis. Due to the volatile nature of the current market, our stock and package quantities can change due to manufacturer availability.
- At all times, prices are effective on the date of your order only. Discounts or coupons that were not valid on the date of your order, cannot be applied.
- There is NO Minimum order amounts required
- Any orders over $5,000.00 must be paid by Wire Transfer, E-transfer or in store debit. Maximum amount for Credit cards is $4999.00
- All E-transfers must have the order number located in the memo area to prevent issues with applying the payment correctly. Please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please ensure that all orders are accurate prior to finalising and submitting them online.
- Once an order has been confirmed we will allow a one time add on of products via phone or email within 12 hours of purchase.
- All orders must be checked immediately upon receipt so that any discrepancies may be addressed. In the event of an error, a photograph of the product with its label and lot number clearly showing should be immediately sent to email@example.com with your Order number.
- Pick-up orders are on a pre-paid basis they will not be processed until paid.
- Customers will receive an e-mail confirmation when they are able to schedule a pickup.
- Exchanges and refund are not possible on the spot.
- Orders must be picked up within 10 Business days after pick up confirmation e-mail sent to the customer, otherwise the order will be cancelled with a 10% restocking fee
- Beautifully Scented Manufacturing Co. is not responsible for any damages incurred to products after the customer has taken possession. To help ensure that our products remain in good condition after you receive them, we recommend you keep them out of direct sunlight and between 15C and 25C.
Order With Us
We will offer pre-orders on products from time to time. All pre-orders must be paid in full at time of order.
- Once the pre-order is closed any special pricing or quantities are subject to change.
- In case of a delay for the product arriving you will have the choice to cancel for a refund or credit if the delay is longer than 20 business days from the ETA posted at time of your order. If a pre-order is cancelled the customer will not qualify for any special pricing or quantities on future orders of that product, based on Pre-order listings.
- Customers will be notified by email of the pre-order product arriving at the Calgary warehouse so they can confirm pick-up or if they wish to alter their shipping requirements.
- All orders are prepaid; payments will be taken before an order is processed, packed and shipped.
- Accepted payment methods include: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Pay Pal, Direct Bank Transfer, E-mail Transfer and Wire Transfer. We cannot accept debit credit cards for phone orders but will accept them online. For Direct Deposit Payments, customers are asked to email us a copy of the confirmation so we can process your order as quickly as possible.
- All credit card orders with a subtotal of $500.00 or more, or having a different bill-to and ship-to address, will require an authorisation form to be filled out, signed and returned by the card holder.
- We accept credit card for payments up to $4,999.00. Orders over $5,000.00 must be paid by Wire Transfer, Direct Deposit or EFT(Electronic Funds Transfer) only.
Our default shipping agent is Canpar OR Canada Post.
In all cases we pass on our heavily discounted rates to you, our customer. We do not operate our Shipping Department as a profit-making center. Please note that your shipping cost is calculated online with integrated shipping modules, using annual negotiated discounted rates. These online shipping quotes are estimates based on weight and volume calculations. We reserve the right to change the shipping charges, but if this occurs, you will be contacted for approval before your order is processed.
Orders are shipped from our warehouse in Calgary, Alberta. Please contact us if you would like insurance applied.
Beautifully Scented Manufacturing Co. takes no responsibility for any losses, damages or delays that may occur. We are happy to help in processing the insurance and will replace the item(s) if the shipping company advises us that the claim has been approved. Please note that transporters often do not heat their trucks in winter, nor refrigerate them in summer. This will not harm the integrity of the product. Simply leave the product at room temperature for 24 hours before opening. Occasionally, stirring the product before use will be required to regain its consistency.
- If you call the carrier to re-direct your parcel to another address, or if your address is input incorrectly or missing information due to your error, and requires the carrier to update the information, there will be a charge of between $10 and $15 (add per box) that will be billed to the customer.
- Alternative shipping methods are available on request; however, we take no responsibility for shipping that is arranged by our customers. This includes the following:
- Customers using their own shipping account
- Customers using their own courier
- Customers arranging for a third party to facilitate shipping.
- Should a customer decide to handle their own shipping arrangements, we require that a WAIVER be signed. This ensures that we are not held responsible for any shipping issue outside of our control; similarly, in the event that we receive a shipping related invoice under these conditions, it will authorize us to process the customer’s credit card.
- Please note that in all instances where payment is required, a copy of the invoice will be forwarded with receipt for payment.
- Oils are classified as Hazardous Goods when shipped by air. Because of this only ground shipments are available for oils. Express shipments (Air) are available for the rest of the products.
- We notify our customers for out-of-stock items. If we do not hear back from them within 2 business days, their orders will be shipped as-is and the out of stock item(s) will be shipped once they are back in stock.
- Your order will include a packaging slip that we encourage customers to review upon receipt of their order.
- Beautifully Scented Manufacturing Co. will not be held responsible for refunding the cost of freight for Expedited or Express shipments or on any orders that are delayed for reasons outside of our control.
- International orders may be subject to duties and/or additional taxes which vary by country. Beautifully Scented Manufacturing Co. is not responsible for these additional charges. Contact your local border/customs authorities to inquire about potential additional costs.
Orders are usually processed within twenty-four (24) hours of submission, though the actual amount of time will vary depending upon the season. Orders placed on the weekend may be processed 24 hours from the next business day. All orders cancelled after they have been filled at the plant will be charged a 10% restocking fee.
Cancellations on order with us products are subject cancellation fees these are considered custom ordered products as we do not carry stock on these items. If administration deems the order to be cancelable an internal credit will be awarded no refunds.
At various times of the year, we run special promotions on select products for limited periods of time. This could be based on various reasons which can vary from negotiated prices from our vendors or clearance/ one of a kind products. These promotions will be clearly described if they allow for additional coupons or discounts to be combined.
All the taxes are based on shipping address. Customers in provinces that participate in HST will be charged their respective rates:
- New Brunswick – 15%
- Newfoundland & Labrador – 15%
- Nova Scotia – 15%
- Ontario – 13%
- Prince Edward Island – 15%
Customers in provinces that do not participate in HST will only be charged 5% GST based on our Alberta guidelines – BC, Manitoba, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, Saskatchewan, Yukon and Quebec. Customers who are picking up orders will pay Alberta’s 5% GST. The taxes will be charged when the orders is processed.